A rant about whatever comes to mind...

Monday, March 24, 2008

To Sum Things Up

So at close to midnight yesterday I came to the realization that it was one of my other friend's birthday. Lets call her V. Well indeed it was V's birthday and I hadn't said happy birthday yet so I was freaking out. I figured that just saying happy birthday on her facebook account would suffice. Hopefully she won't kill me.
Anywho so the party yesterday was fun. Very cute waiters there. We dared one of our friends (lets call her P) to give a note to the really cute waiter with her phone number on it sealed with a kiss. It was very amusing, but she ended up not doing it. Kinda disappointed about that. P was like "No, I'm too shy." when clearly it wasn't meant to be anything. It would have been very amusing if she gave it to that cute waiter and he actually ended up calling her! Ahahaha yeah...
Woot in about 15 minutes or so I will be going to Fairview Mall to get my prom dress. So excited! I'm currently debating whether or not I should bring my beautiful gold shoes to try on with the dress or not. I wouldn't want them to get ruined or anything and it'll probably just end up being extra baggage that I'll have to drag home all the way from Fairview (which is pretty far from where I live). I don't have too much to say today. Oh there's school tomorrow ugh! Anywho I'm going to go grab a bite to eat before my friend gets here and we head off. Maybe I'll write a post later, or maybe I'll write one tomorrow. Til then I bid you adieu!

No comments: