A rant about whatever comes to mind...

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Universities of Doom

So I woke up today by the ringing of my cell phone. It was my friend. She's been accepted into Schulic (I hope that's how you spell it although probably not) and was very excited. I'm quite happy for her, but it could help but get me thinking about my prospective accpeptances. Had this wonderful school forgotten about little ol' me? So as is expected of me, I went onto their websites all eager and excited to see "decision pending" "no decision yet" and "in progress" on the sites of the universities I have chosen to apply for. It's such a let down. And so as a pick-me-up I went onto the website of the one and only school thus far logical enough to accept me to make me feel better. =D oh what a happy momment it was to get their acceptance. I would describe the feeling as that time when I was a child and I recieved all of the presents that I had wanted and then some... Sadly it's not the school that I want. Still waiting for that one envelope to truely make me the happiest person in the world. Hehe who would have thought that getting accepted into a school so you could take more tests and do more projects and give them YOUR money would make me happy. But apparently that's how it is in this society. Strange really...
Later today I plan to exert no effort whatsoever wrapping the presents that me and my friends got for my other friend's birthday. It should be quite entertaining... which reminds me... I stil don't know where we're going =S

No comments: