A rant about whatever comes to mind...

Friday, March 21, 2008

Introduction to my life

This blog was inspired by the crazy commodities that have been occurring in my life as of late. I've had a sudden inspiration to go "green". You know, the whole save the planet, recycle your garbage and what not. So far it doesn't seem so bad. Actually, I'm having a lot of fun with this whole out look on life. So I guess along with my new found trail of going green this is a very late blogging rant about life as an IB (International Baccalaureate) student.

The life of an IB student at the end of the journey is not that much different from one who's just starting it. This horrible program officially begins to eat away at your social life, and personal life, and life altogether when you enter Grade 11. You enter not knowing that all they are doing is telling you completely fallacious promises. "Oh you'll get into great universities, the program is excellent and world renown, etc." but the one thing they forget to tell you is that you also must sign your soul away. It's one of the catches that come along with the program. Looking back now on the adventure of the program thus far I wouldn't say I regret taking the program, but indeed it is very rigorous.


In the end this is the life of an IB student. Those are the words that you'll chant. But the program is also guaranteed to teach you how to BS and procrastinate to the fullest.
Well that's it for today people, ta ta for now!

No comments: