A rant about whatever comes to mind...

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's That Time Again


It is that time again, the time to dig a grave and bury myself within it. Today we recieved our wonderful MATH PORTFOLIO!!! Woot what fun huh? Well actually I'm doomed to failure seing as I don't actually understand what the heck I'm doing! Ugh! Please kill me!

Anywho watched badminton games at my school today. The boys doubles A team didn't get to play which kinds of sucks because they're probably one of the better peoples on the team. We were so close to getting a perfect score today! ugh! We did lose one game though so... one point away?
So I watched the Raptors game today! Woot finally we won! 89-81 against Detroit. It was spectacular. I know hard to believe that a girl like me likes basketball but I do I really do. Anywho my favourite player would have to be Caulderon! He gave up his place in the starting line-up for the benefit of the team! Oh what a sweetheart!

Also I've in the past week or so I have watched the movie "Because I Said So" about a billion times. It's not that great a movie but for some reason I get this incredible yearning to watch it. Very strange. Well I don't have much else to say tonight... or this morning so I'm going to bed.

Adios Amigos!

No comments: