A rant about whatever comes to mind...

Monday, March 31, 2008

It's Going to be a Long Night

Well this blog goes out to Kaleidoughscope, I guess... Today during badminton Kaleidoughscope approached me and we started conversing. He mentioned that I would write this on my blog some time tonight wouldn't I? and so I responded with a "yes" and so here it is. I also promised I would write "I hate Kaleidoughscope". Hehehe
So tonight I must fight the daunting thing called sleep so that I may complete my math portfolio for tomorrow. I have completed my CAS portfolio though, a grand total of 354.75 hours! Such a relief to have that off my back now.
I seem to lately have this yearnng to go shopping. I really want to go the thrift store and splurge on some pretty items. Yes, I did say thrift store because I think that having to scrounge through racks and racks of clothing to find that perfect item is quite fun. It makes the item worth that much more in the end when you find it and are like "Hmm, I wonder why the person threw such a great piece away!" Yeah, maybe I'm crazy, or maybe I can see past that whole stereotype that everything at a thrift store is a rag. Someday people will realize how interesting and fun it is. I still have a couple of friend who think that thrift stores are gross and that they can't even begin to imagine touching, let alone wearing, the items on the rack. Oh but do you want to know what the best part about the thrift store is? NO TAX! =D You buy it at exactly the price that it says, no more, but sometimes even less.
Lately I've been trying to find pretty belts that I can wear around my waist to excentuate it, as well as pretty tops in bright colours. I'm also looking for a couple of great layering jackets with cute detailing on them. Yeah, lately I've been watching What Not to Wear and well it's slowly getting to me. Maybe I'll dress really badly for a while so that someone would nominate me so I can get $5000 to spend for a new wardrobe.
Anywho I must say good night now because that ugly math portfolio awaits. I'll be back soon with yet another rant about my life. Til then I salute you all!

1 comment:

Gabe said...

Good, gooooooood Anakin! *Evil laugh*