A rant about whatever comes to mind...

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Turmoils of the Heart

Okay so it's been a while since I've dated anyone, 8 months to be exact and so now all of the sudden I have news that a bunch of guys like me. I know, I know big whoop. To all those who aren't into rants about love and feelings well then this is my WARNING to you to stop reading. I mean it STOP NOW before it's too late.
Alright then, well since you've continued to read on I'm going to believe that you are at least slightly interested in my predicament. Well today I had to tell one of the guys that liked me (we`ll call him guy 1) that I didn't feel the same way. This issue came about when my friend S decided that it would be a brilliant plan for me to bring him to the baseball game last Thursday. Well, what I'd like to add is that I've turned this guy down oh so many times before and had managed to escape when S decides to re-open this already shut door. Oyy anyways that was horrible to do because I feel bad. I'm not the kind of person who likes to ACTUALLY hurt people, especially their feelings. *sigh* I left his work with a guilty conscience. BTW yeah we had planned to hang out during his lunch break because A. I have super strict parents who don`t let me go out at night, especially with boys, and B. this gave me a specific time frame to work with so I could escape (I know I sound so mean! ugh!).
So now here is part two. Guy 2, well I like guy 2, a significant amount. The only issue is that he does stuff that I`m not supportive of. Well I don`t like smoking but I can`t really use that as a point of comparison because guy 1 and 2 both smoke. Guy 2 though also does weed often. These past 2 days when that he`s been talking to me he hasn`t lit up but still it`s something that he`s going to end up doing again. But see Guy 2 makes me really happy. He makes me feel good about myself and I`m just generally a more happy person. Guy 1 on the other hand doesn`t make me happy but is more sullen and mature. The one thing that guy 1 did that made me turn him down is the fact that he doesn`t understand how my family works. Like I`ve previously mentioned I`m an only child and so my parents are very protective of me, not to mention I`m a female.
Oh well I`m falling for guy 2 and hopefully things go well. I really miss my girl S she`s gone for 6 weeks and yeah I miss talking to her about these problems. I hope she gets back soon. Anywho that`s it for me. Night night bloggers!

No comments: