A rant about whatever comes to mind...

Monday, July 28, 2008

LEGAL AT LAST!!!

Okay so it was the day I finally turned into an adult in the eyes of this country. I'm officially legal now. EIGHTEEN! Eighteen years of breathing and watching the sun rise and moon rise. Eighteen years of doing who the hell knows what and now that I've been 18 for a day, all I can say is I'm pooped. Well that also may be because I'm still up at 1:30 in the morning.
I'm happy to say though that I've accomplished a few goals I set for myself before and when I turned 18. Firstly I donated blood before I turned 18 and I'm quite proud of that. Secondly I have now bought a scratch card by myself because I'm of age.
But that is all I shall post for now because I have a big day up ahead for me at my university! woot! G'nite all!

No comments: