A rant about whatever comes to mind...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Strange...

So last night I went out to my friend's birthday... After dinner we went clubbing, typical teenage party event. I had a few shots with the girls.. I believe it was around 4-5... Firstly let me inform you I usually hold my liquor very well for a 5'2 asian girl. BUT for some reason last night the drinks hit me... HARD... It was the oddest sensation. I must say having never been officially that drunk before I was at a loss with myself... didn't want to move or do anything... I'm surprised I even made it home. Thank goodness for amazing friends!
So this is typically the part where I swear off drinking forever, but truthfully we all know that won't be happening... So for now I guess the idea is I shall limit my drinking to just lighter stuff... like coolers and beer until this sick feeling of being hungover passes. Bleh.
Oh I had the sudden realization that this will be the first post in a long time on the blog.. Hehehe yeah school's been keeping me from updating... having too much fun getting use to the whole university idea and all the outtings and parties. For anyone who actually reads this I'm very grateful. =)
Luv's you all!

No comments: