A rant about whatever comes to mind...

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My love of electronics!!!

Yay laptop! Okay so the initial plan to write out my post is being scraped because it takes to much effort right now. Anyways so yup I have a brand new laptop. It's a tablet which basically means I can write on the screen. It's a lot of fun. I'm hoping I will be able to put it to good use next year when I go to univeristy. Well that's pretty much going to be my entire post because I dun wanna waste anymore of the battery on my laptop. Hope life is cruising for all you out there in cyber land because here in my world I need to get back to studying for my exams which are in exactly 7 days! SEVEN DAYS!!! AHHHHh it's a sign... if anyone has read Song of Solomon.... anywho til next time my avid readers!

No comments: